Sunday, April 20, 2008

busy busy busy !!!

There's been a lot of jobs flooding my schedule, i find me self getting busy and busier. But its good anyway, for the money and experience =)

I just got back from Dataran Merdeka in KL, I was there to attend a briefing session for tmr's (Monday) Olympic Torch event.. U know what really pissed me off ??!! I was told to be there by 7am for the briefing session and we ended up leaving around 2pm after a short briefing that took us less than 30 minutes. We had nth to do since the beginning untill 1:30pm and we wandered around doing nth but had fun watching the *cheerleaders rehearsing*. Its because they know that i'm experienced and i can brief my own guys so no worries for them.BUT WHAT THE HELL WHY ASK ME TO BE THERE SO EARLY !!!??? I slept at 5am the night before, got up at bloody 6AM to be precise just to get ready. Man, one hour sleep..I guess i'm gonna faint in front of the comp soon. They should have told me need not to be there so early so that i can have a longer sleep =s

Tomorrow is the event day and its gonna be in Dataran Merdeka, it is known as the so called big day for the Holy Fire of Olympic to be in Malaysia and they are gonna "Show off" with it. Man i can be in the headlines tomorrow if i were to try to put off that so called Holy fire..I might get shot in the head lol haha xD Olympic wei, no plehh plehh =p

My job scope for tmr is really easy. If u guys know what's about to happen tmr, i guess it can be understood easily. There'll be an athlete holding the torch jogging around KL and Police and Olympic vehicles will be leading from the front and following from the back. I will be driving one of the big Olympic cars, roving around KL with the athlete, chilling babe xD

I've taken some pictures of what i saw today which are mostly performers' rehearsing sessions. Will post it up some day soon, stay tuned =)

Oh let me remind everyone again, Malaysia's weather is seriously freaking HOTT !!!!!