Asian Heritage Row - Maison
I should have done this a lil earlier but i didn't have the mood to do so & now im posting it. It was Thursday night at Maison again, R&B night with lots of familiar faces that i always bump into every Thursdays. It is a second home for everybody haha. I didn't drink much that night cause i didnt' want to. Chee Kim accidentally dropped the 2nd bottle that contained 3/4 of liquor and he got his finger cut when he tried to pick up the broken glasses. Man he was drunk enough to do such an idiotic thing lol. It was so random that i actually hugged a group of strangers behind my table, and there was a pretty gal in it too. Haha, drunk people xD Well it was a fun night & I had fun dancing. Ok pictures time.

WaiSan, ShuWen & Chris.

Me, Chris, WaiSan & Drunk Chee Kim (who broke the bottle)

ShuWen's looking funny lol.

Shu Wen asked if i think she's hot lol. I think her dressing looks abit similar to this cartoon charater in Street Fighter ?? Chun Li ?? Helicopter Kick ?? haha xD

ShuWen & Sean*

Chris, me & Shu Wen.

I love this shot man.
<< Home