Sleeeppp
Shiat man !!!
I was supposed to be clubbing at Bar Celona with 2 group of friends...But I didn't make it to the club because I was sleeping on the couch from 7pm-1:30am after reaching home from college =s When i woke up from my beauty sleep, i looked at the time and i was like "Oh MANGO !!!". The next thing I did was to look at my phone's horrible list of missed calls, haha there were 7-10 of it -_-". I was so darn tired and didn't know i'd fall asleep and be so DEEPLY asleep.. Habis, confirm kena screw tmr with sayings like "FFK !!!!!!". Man i didn't mean it =s Anyway, i am sooooo happy that ive done all my work and assignments in advance =D
Woooo hooo !!!!
Word of the day, esp to those drunkards drivers out there that were happily clubbing just now...

Woooo hooo !!!!
Word of the day, esp to those drunkards drivers out there that were happily clubbing just now...

<< Home