Remorse...
In a blink of an eye, everything actually started two years ago.
It was the time when I felt the true feeling of being loved, and i am here to admit, I've just lost the love of my life because of what i've done. When this love has just begun, everything was going very well. We loved each other like we were meant for each other, but when time passes longer, I started to change and what ive caused my self is, losing her at the end. There was no one else to be blamed of, because i understand that no one can take away our love, but my self and i was the one who ruined it all. The saying "You wont learn how to appreciate something untill the day you've lose it" is too good to be true. I finally can see a picture of my self, that i was at fault in every way. She was the perfect one and i never treasured her like how i promised her but i broke her heart instead, numerously. Her heart was broken into pieces, because I was heartless and being so selfish. It was all about my ego, it was all about my fun, it was all about my self. And I never knew, everything does have its own consequences. For now, im given the price to pay for all the things ive done.
She was always there for me, loving me with her best and I did not appreciate her, and I was blind enough to hurt her even more, again and again, deeper and deeper. And for now, it is too late for me to turn back. I feel so dumb of my self. My friends tried to warn me, and i took their advises for granted. I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world to have her, but now I would say that I was the stupidest guy because of not appreciating her. I used to be her sunshine, and because of all the things i've done, i made her live in the dark. The most cruel thing i've ever done to her, is to make her cry.
And now, I live every day alone. The loneliness that I used to have before i've met her, is in me now. Every day, I feel that something is missing, because she's no longer mine. I have to live on my own now, and this is what i've got my self into.
I'm posting these pictures, to show our memories with each other and it would probably be the last time in my life to do this. Its meant to pay my self a lesson, for all the wrongs i've done and it caused me to lose you =(


.jpg)

.jpg)







I apologize for all the things i have done to you, and I know, I can take it back no more. I miss you but things are no longer the same. If I were to be given another chance, I'll be the best to you and for you because I realized that I love you truly. I would even want to marry you one day. I have asked for another chance to correct my self, but apparently its all too late. I am not mad at you for not forgiving, but I'm so mad of my self for being such a dimwit in the past. I know that I was bad, and all I can say now is,
I'm sorry Cheryl.
She was always there for me, loving me with her best and I did not appreciate her, and I was blind enough to hurt her even more, again and again, deeper and deeper. And for now, it is too late for me to turn back. I feel so dumb of my self. My friends tried to warn me, and i took their advises for granted. I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world to have her, but now I would say that I was the stupidest guy because of not appreciating her. I used to be her sunshine, and because of all the things i've done, i made her live in the dark. The most cruel thing i've ever done to her, is to make her cry.
And now, I live every day alone. The loneliness that I used to have before i've met her, is in me now. Every day, I feel that something is missing, because she's no longer mine. I have to live on my own now, and this is what i've got my self into.
I'm posting these pictures, to show our memories with each other and it would probably be the last time in my life to do this. Its meant to pay my self a lesson, for all the wrongs i've done and it caused me to lose you =(


.jpg)

.jpg)




I apologize for all the things i have done to you, and I know, I can take it back no more. I miss you but things are no longer the same. If I were to be given another chance, I'll be the best to you and for you because I realized that I love you truly. I would even want to marry you one day. I have asked for another chance to correct my self, but apparently its all too late. I am not mad at you for not forgiving, but I'm so mad of my self for being such a dimwit in the past. I know that I was bad, and all I can say now is,
I'm sorry Cheryl.
<< Home