Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Nike Event

Ok, like i said, last Saturday i was working at this Nikewomen event. All the attendants were mainly college girls, there was like hundred hundreds of college gals...women madness seriously =s FYI, this event is meant for college girls only. The event is called "This is Love" and obviously the main sponsor was Nike. The venue was at APAC, its called Asian Pacific Auction Center. At first we were asked to escort the college student from different colleges and bring them to the venue by the provided bus. After dropping off the gals at APAC, that's it. We lepakkk till 10pm when the event finishes, then we sent the gals back to their colleges by the same bus again. I was in charge with Sunway College students.

Nth special bout the job, basically we were just chilling during the whole time working from 5pm-10pm. We didn't have to do much lol, just escort the students to and back from the event that's all. We were hanging out side of APAC, chit chatting smoking having nth to do. Oh yea, we guys were not "meant" to enter the event because the event was strictly for gals only. Haha, brilliant guys like us, will always have our way =p We kinda took(stole) the extra access tag of the event coordinators'. More than 10 of us guys did that lol. Having that tag we managed to walk in and out freely lol. And yea when i went into the event, blarrdy hell i see gals everywhere...Guess how many gals were there when gals from 30 different colleges were invited ?? Madness =s When i was in the event, I watched Chenelle (I've fall in love with the DJ) performed, her songs are not bad honestly, i like "Hurry Up" when im working out =D Oh, Chenelle is quite short and super tanned. And I even got the souvenir CD of Chenelle. Oh u know what?! When Chenelle was singing on the stage, I saw malay girls in their Tudung dancing mann...Wah say they've got MOVES wei, better than alot of chinese girls i see in clubs lol...I was ASTONISHED (0_0)"






Women Madness !!!


Part of us, the Nike Crew.




Chenelle*

After the event, i went to Curve and met up with some friends to drink and Sanctuary was it that night. Haha I saw something unexpected when i was sitting at those tables out side of Sanctuary waiting for my other friends. I saw Chenelle dressed up going to party in Sanctuary just like those ordinary gals that club lol. Remember i got the souvenir CD of Chenelle ?? I had it with me that time and I approached Chenelle for an autograph =D She was so happy when i asked her for an autograph lol, i suppose she felt happy to see her self having supporters haha. Haiya i just took it for the sake of taking it, since its free and easyLoL =D


CD


The autograph =)

After that, its party timeeee !!!
Well, that's all peeps and thanks for reading =)
*She Hits The Floor*