Helloooo...
Hey everyone, so how was it with the election thingy ??
I think its all messed up lol, BN here and DAP there =s
Thank God its finally over..because the news paper was getting all boring that time, all about election =s Hrm..If everyone's been wondering how have i been recently, all i can say is I'm fine now people and thanks for concerning =) Well i wont deny that it was not tough, but cant help it though, this is life...so i shall just move on and start looking at the future =) It's been sunny and hot in the afternoon and raining in the evening at night, and ive been feeling unwell recently =s The main reason that made me ill was something that looked so tempting and i couldn't resist it. Its the beautiful & shiny... Local Durians haha xD This is how it all happened lol. The other day when i was out, i saw ppl selling durians with their truck and they actually sell the durian fruit in small packings. Undeniably, they all looked so OMG HOU LENG aka delicious. I spent a bit of time hesitating whether should i buy some since i know that I cant really take durians anymore because I stopped eating it when I became a teenager. For now if i were to consume any durians even if its 2 small pieces i'll feel all heated up and worse, falling sick anytime soon =s And well, this is one of the reason that i've been feeling sick this few days because I bought some durians and enjoyed eating it even that was the smallest packet with only 3-4 pieces ?? I started having sore throat, then comes flue. Arghh it makes it worse when sore throat and bad flue comes together =s Well, im feeling a lil better today, but last night i was so sick and i felt like i was gonna die man..And I have experienced the feeling of driving in a bad jam when ur sick, it sucks BIG TIME !!! Ok i hope ill get well asap.
Well its thursday night today, im still hesitating if I should hit the clubs at asian heritage row later tonight. Haha, cause i dont think im fully recovered ?? haha..I miss dancing so much ehh. Maybe i can make a good excuse that dancing makes me sweat alot so its gonna be good ?? haha kick me !!! Oh well, still thinking thinking...
Woo tomorrow afternoon ill be heading to Blackcat Tattoo at Sunway Pyramid to do my thang !! That place is new but it looks damn cool man, maybe u can forget Borneo ink that takes one month of waiting after making an appointment ?? But i wont say Borneo ink is not good.. I hope its gonna turn out good looking.. Come on its for life man !! haha =D
Ok there's nth much in life. Just got back to Uni and so far this semester seems fine. Law seems to be quite interesting to me and i hope this feeling last till the end of the semester =s Hey when i was a kid my ambition was to be a "Lawyer" ok haha. Well everyone has a professional ambition when they were a kid. But some kids actually thought of being a robber or terrorist when they've grown up..scary man haha =s Assignments, ur not coming for me but im coming for u guys soon, watch out man !!! BOOH !!!
Ok chow peeps, that's all for today. Take care.
Be a fighter, not a lover quote by JameCbond. WORD !!!
I think its all messed up lol, BN here and DAP there =s
Thank God its finally over..because the news paper was getting all boring that time, all about election =s Hrm..If everyone's been wondering how have i been recently, all i can say is I'm fine now people and thanks for concerning =) Well i wont deny that it was not tough, but cant help it though, this is life...so i shall just move on and start looking at the future =) It's been sunny and hot in the afternoon and raining in the evening at night, and ive been feeling unwell recently =s The main reason that made me ill was something that looked so tempting and i couldn't resist it. Its the beautiful & shiny... Local Durians haha xD This is how it all happened lol. The other day when i was out, i saw ppl selling durians with their truck and they actually sell the durian fruit in small packings. Undeniably, they all looked so OMG HOU LENG aka delicious. I spent a bit of time hesitating whether should i buy some since i know that I cant really take durians anymore because I stopped eating it when I became a teenager. For now if i were to consume any durians even if its 2 small pieces i'll feel all heated up and worse, falling sick anytime soon =s And well, this is one of the reason that i've been feeling sick this few days because I bought some durians and enjoyed eating it even that was the smallest packet with only 3-4 pieces ?? I started having sore throat, then comes flue. Arghh it makes it worse when sore throat and bad flue comes together =s Well, im feeling a lil better today, but last night i was so sick and i felt like i was gonna die man..And I have experienced the feeling of driving in a bad jam when ur sick, it sucks BIG TIME !!! Ok i hope ill get well asap.
Well its thursday night today, im still hesitating if I should hit the clubs at asian heritage row later tonight. Haha, cause i dont think im fully recovered ?? haha..I miss dancing so much ehh. Maybe i can make a good excuse that dancing makes me sweat alot so its gonna be good ?? haha kick me !!! Oh well, still thinking thinking...
Woo tomorrow afternoon ill be heading to Blackcat Tattoo at Sunway Pyramid to do my thang !! That place is new but it looks damn cool man, maybe u can forget Borneo ink that takes one month of waiting after making an appointment ?? But i wont say Borneo ink is not good.. I hope its gonna turn out good looking.. Come on its for life man !! haha =D
Ok there's nth much in life. Just got back to Uni and so far this semester seems fine. Law seems to be quite interesting to me and i hope this feeling last till the end of the semester =s Hey when i was a kid my ambition was to be a "Lawyer" ok haha. Well everyone has a professional ambition when they were a kid. But some kids actually thought of being a robber or terrorist when they've grown up..scary man haha =s Assignments, ur not coming for me but im coming for u guys soon, watch out man !!! BOOH !!!
Ok chow peeps, that's all for today. Take care.
Be a fighter, not a lover quote by JameCbond. WORD !!!
<< Home