Saturday, March 22, 2008

DJ JAM

Yea last Thursday night I was at Maison for DJ Jam.
I've waited 2 weeks for that night to come lol just for DJ Jam because people say he's good and all, in fact he's also an official DJ for Dr.Dre & Snoop Dogg lol =D
And i was quite sure that the songs he's gonna spin for us will be pure R&B, American hip hop style yea !!! Well the night ended up good, i had loadz of fun dancing, knowing new "people" around my table. Hahaha.

'
DJ Jam


:)


:p

Ok, it was unexpected when the picture was taken. I didn't even know man.
Alcohol =s

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ok, i was working for this nikewoman event at Asian Pacific Ocean Center yesterday.
Chenelle(Ive fall in love with the DJ) was there to perform too.
I'm waiting to get my pictures from this stranger gal that i met there.
So, stay tuned =)