Thursday, March 20, 2008

Danger...

I sensed danger just half an hour ago when i was driving home..
Ok, I was driving my way home with a friend and i thought of pumping some petrol at the nearest shell petrol station first before reaching Bu. That time was around 4am and i came to this shell petrol station somewhere opposite Kelana Jaya's Giant hyper market..

That petrol station looked so quiet with only one car (proton wira) parked there. I took a few seconds wondering how come there's no one pumping petrol for that car since it's stopped there. I wanted to pump some petrol and I stopped some where facing that car from my side and what i saw was a group of people (they looked like indians) in that fully tinted car. I felt uneasy once my car is stopped because i saw them all looking at me.

When i was about to open my car door, this indian guy sitting at the front passenger sit opened his car door and while he was coming down from the car. Brooooommmmmmmm i chowed...farking scary man and i didn't wanna take the risk.

I had a feeling that they are a group of robbers waiting to rob anybody who comes down from their car to pump petrol. Woo lucky me, i was so worried that they might chase my car when they saw me trying to run away but thank God that didn't happen. Man that situation seriously was like me getting robbed by any chance once i got down from the car and luckily i did not.

To everyone out there, my advise is that do not pump petrol at some quiet petrol station esp when it's very late just if u don wanna put ur life at stake.
Thank God !!!