If I was a Jumper...
Ever thought that if one day,
you'll have the extraordinary power to teleport your self to anywhere you desire ?
you'll have the extraordinary power to teleport your self to anywhere you desire ?
If I had the ability, I'm gonna do it for my love..
I would bring you to the places you've never been to..
I'd bring you to an unknown deserted island, watching sun set together while having the wind from the ocean, blowing againts your long beautiful hair..

Then, i'd bring you to the top of the highest building in the world,
and we can have the clearest view of all the lil twinkle stars..

And i'd name one of the shiniest stars with your name, wishing that star will always be there..
so that I can feel you when ever I look at it..

I hope i can see you soon, having you in my arms again..
I miss you dear dear, everything of you..
I know you miss me too hohoho =p
I would bring you to the places you've never been to..
I'd bring you to an unknown deserted island, watching sun set together while having the wind from the ocean, blowing againts your long beautiful hair..

Then, i'd bring you to the top of the highest building in the world,
and we can have the clearest view of all the lil twinkle stars..

And i'd name one of the shiniest stars with your name, wishing that star will always be there..
so that I can feel you when ever I look at it..

I hope i can see you soon, having you in my arms again..
I miss you dear dear, everything of you..
I know you miss me too hohoho =p
<< Home