Money come come ~ ~
Recently i've got this feeling that the shirts i have/love wearing are very limited, although that my closet is filled up with lots & lots & lots of other useless shirts lol.
I only wear 1/3 of what i have in my closet lol, this is so wrong. Maybe i should start disposing some of it or donate them to the orphans.
Of course its gonna be shopping spree again, nonetheless =p
I need to buy more, buy & buy. Then im gonna be fucking broke again.
Sigh, why din my parents invent something that prints cash notes =s
Hrm, i haven't been hitting the clubs because of work. It's been more than a week, i guess its time to club again anytime soon.
Partaaay makes me hype !!!
Pop*
I only wear 1/3 of what i have in my closet lol, this is so wrong. Maybe i should start disposing some of it or donate them to the orphans.
Of course its gonna be shopping spree again, nonetheless =p
I need to buy more, buy & buy. Then im gonna be fucking broke again.
Sigh, why din my parents invent something that prints cash notes =s
Hrm, i haven't been hitting the clubs because of work. It's been more than a week, i guess its time to club again anytime soon.
Partaaay makes me hype !!!
Pop*
<< Home