Genting..
I just got back from my job in Genting, it was all good and good experience working.
Loved the job, especially the venue & the people.
I was working as an artist chaperone. I was with the presence of those Hong Kong & Local artist, they are either actors or singers, met loadz of them. And geesh the female artists looked freakingly steaming hawt, when they have their make ups on lol. Local artist were very friendly, because i was friendly to them i guess ?? haha.
More updates to come when i get the pictures =)
Loved the job, especially the venue & the people.
I was working as an artist chaperone. I was with the presence of those Hong Kong & Local artist, they are either actors or singers, met loadz of them. And geesh the female artists looked freakingly steaming hawt, when they have their make ups on lol. Local artist were very friendly, because i was friendly to them i guess ?? haha.
More updates to come when i get the pictures =)
<< Home