My 19th Birthday...
I had a good Happy birthday this year, everyone came and it was all good.
We had dinner in Bangsar's Alexis Bistro, the place is relaxing and the food there was tasty too, esp their unforgettable famous Tiramisu cake.
Lol im not a very cake person, but I enjoyed their tiramisu. It tasted so good because it's made with liquor (Cognac), two thumbs up !!
At the end of the dinner, I had a cake smashed into my face STRAIGHT !!
What a good tricky plan my good friends had for me esp sin ling =s
Well I kinda deserved it though because this year i smashed 5 cakes onto 5 birthday gals/guys who were there for my birthday lol xD
After all the Cake smashing and wash up, we headed to Atrium and Partay !! More people came during the drinking session, there were more than 20 of us...
Thanks to all of u my friends, I had fun and I was really Happy =D
Okay, pictures time.
(I only have the pictures taken during dinner, maybe i'll post the rest up later)

Most of us at Alexis Bistro
Birthday boy ~

Me & Cheryl
Sean & I
Jordan & Jady (horny couple xD)
Sin Ling, Me & Kay
Me & Michelle

Sin Ling, Me & James (James's a Subaru rally racer no play play)

Cheryl made a cute lovely lunch for me in the afternoon, she made it all lol ^^

See, it actually means "Cheryl's Fairlady & Jim's Ferrari"..
She made the cars with buns haha =D
Thanks to you all once again and i appreciate it alot.
Love u peeps !!!
<< Home