Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Merry Christmas ??

A year has passed and here comes Christmas again...
Last year I had a crowded and happening Christmas when people were jumping around & spraying those fake snow all around like mad people...
Serious, the seemed like they have lost their mind when they were spraying each other like hooligans...I did not go crazy with them, i just stood there & watch.
Tonight, i'm just gonna sit down at some where, have a beer and chill with my fellaz that's it i guess...Probably we've got bored with the party life style ?? Too much of it, yea it does go boring sometimes.

What I want for Christmas is, my beloved ones to be around me counting down for Christmas...esp a gal with the name "GG" =)

Or i'd say
.
.
.

.
.
.
But i'd say HELL YES to
.
.
.


.
.
.
Come on, i'm a normal guy lol... (I think someone's gonna kill me for this =s)

Well, all i've gotta say is, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YA'LL !!!
Have Fun...Ho Ho Ho !!! =D