Wednesday, November 07, 2007

To all who appreciates Lacoste !!

Today I have found out something that interested me.

It's something that made me say " Wow I want this !!! "
Only people who knows me well will understand why do i like it so much =)

It's actually a new LIMITED edition polo T-Shirt from Lacoste designed by Micheal Young who is an acclaimed British designer.

They have the limited edition and also the Super Limited Edition, and yeah I want that Super Limited Edition polo T, so much, i mean...SO DAMN MUCH !!!

But I'll probably wont be getting it, because i don't think they'll be selling it here in Malaysia because it's Malaysia but it can be bought in Paris and Tokyo. There'll be only 1000 pieces for each design. Another reason is that this piece of super limited edition will cost about 210 euro. God that's like rm1000 for 1 polo T shirt, sigh.....
Jim, just forget it T_T

Well, I think maybe u guys should have a look at what i got excited with.
Sorry, only Lacoste fans will understand what I'm talking about here, Lacoste fans i said =)

They have two versions.
The White Gold and the Black Silver.





oh God I want this !!!!!