Pain pain pain =s
I bloody sprint my right ankle...
Why ??
I was walking in the dark and i didn't see this step which is way lower than i thought, then...
Bling bang boom !!! I fell... after that i stood up right away & pretended nth happened to save my self from embarrassment...
Then, here comes the PAIn !!! Every step i take now, I feel the pain !!!
I haven't had all this pain in a long time and the last time was when i used to play hard core basketball...
My life is in pain =s
Why ??
I was walking in the dark and i didn't see this step which is way lower than i thought, then...
Bling bang boom !!! I fell... after that i stood up right away & pretended nth happened to save my self from embarrassment...
Then, here comes the PAIn !!! Every step i take now, I feel the pain !!!
I haven't had all this pain in a long time and the last time was when i used to play hard core basketball...
My life is in pain =s
<< Home