Monday, September 24, 2007

I hate assignments !!! Its stressing me out sobz !!!

Its already morning !!! Damn it !!! Fark it man !!!

It's bloody 5:41 am now because i was busy doing assignment !!!

Im darn stressed up !!! I feel like screaming and breaking my keyboard with my hands...
Sigh, I seriously need a break T_T
Monday i have to hand up my assignments, On tuesday i've got marketing presentation, quiz, send hehn off at the airport, and then that catwalk rehearsal again, then friday is the event...Sigh my life is tiring T_T I wish i was at a beautiful beach now, lying down at the beach chair enjoying the wind & sunlight =s

Hehn's departing to Uk on tuesday which is officially tomorrow, sigh...
one of my closest buddy is leaving =s I'm gonna miss him so damn much sobz...
Hehn, when ur apart, but never at heart ok =)

And i've got the same thing to talk about again. Some friends of mine are pathetically fake, they talk like as if i'm dumb enough to believe with what they say. Man, i do get the "message" ok when u guys are giving me excuses. Why cant u guys just be straight forward ?? Why, wanna keep a good reputation ?? Yea bull shit to ya'll.

Ok i have to go now...Peace*