Saturday, August 18, 2007

My friday...

I skipped class today, out of all reasons, sleep...hehe

Then Jordan called me in the afternoon to hang out with him cause he wanted to get some gifts for his gf's birthday...We went to Curve then One U...All because of his gf's birthday...Well he's a sweet bf anyway to do all this for his gal...

Then I got a last minute call when i just got home from One U...
It was Dru who called, she was like "Jim come to curve, watch movie"
I was like "Ok coming"...Haha i agreed in less than 10 seconds...What to do, Dru's a movie freak & she's always hunting for kakis...
We ended up watching "Evan Almighty" cause it was my choice & also after me being so persistent...


I'll rate it an A.

The movie was all good. Funny, lame, and meaningful.. I kinda like this quote from the movie when He says "Do you think when someone prays for something & then, I will give it or I will make an opportunity for that person to achieve it him self ??" I just like it, i don't know why...

After movie & Dru went home. Then I went to Tony Roma's to meet my another friend because it was her birthday so i thought of showing up a while to pay her some respect since it was her birthday..It wasn't that interesting though, i felt so awkward when i know no body there, only the birthday gal..After the cake cutting session, everyone left & some of us thought of having a drink..and so we went to Mystique, then sanctuary because mystique was boring, then laundry because sanctuary got reid..or red..or operasi in bahasa..or wtv =s The night was a bit boring =s That's all, take care ya'll.