I have Won !!!
Lol i didn't know i'd be that lucky...
Heard of the every week cash prize thingy from Shell Petrol Station ??

Tadaaa !!! RM100 just like that =D
Kachinggg $$$
Heard of the every week cash prize thingy from Shell Petrol Station ??
Tadaaa !!! RM100 just like that =D
Man it was good when they called me to tell me that i've won rm100 from Shell =D
But if I were to win the first prize, i'll go crazily happy because the cash prize would be rm25k ??
RM25 thousand wei no play play...
I just got the smallest prize, but still better than nth lol !!!
Shell Petrol Station rocks lmao xD
But if I were to win the first prize, i'll go crazily happy because the cash prize would be rm25k ??
RM25 thousand wei no play play...
I just got the smallest prize, but still better than nth lol !!!
Shell Petrol Station rocks lmao xD
<< Home