Sunday, August 19, 2007

Alfie

Few days ago i was bored & so i thought the tv could entertain me a lil. I kept changing the channels because the shows were boring untill when i came to HBO's channel (I guess)... There was this movie which caught my attention really good..

'Alfie'

This movie is so damn nice !!! I sat there quietly & watched the whole movie without bothering if there's other things i need to do lol. It's about a handsome & charming young man who happens to be a womaniser & in the end he's got no one left to love him.. Is Jude Law handsome enough to be in this kind of movie ?? Certainly yes =)

Haha, and this movie was realeased since in 2004, what an old movie that i just discovered when its already 3 years old =p

Dudes, if u'd like to watch it, get the DVDs lohh...or just stay infront of ur tv watching the movie channels all the time, who knows they might repeat the movie =p Gotta run, chow!