Good Evening Bangkok
I was at Ou with Cheryl. We stood at some where & wasted approximately 30 minutes to decide where to have our lunch..Our indecisiveness is annoying.
Fish & Co & Chillies were the suggested ones..But we din know which to choose because we were doubting bout which was better =s
Time was wasted for the repetitions of these 2 lines "Lets go to Chillies..argh fine lets just go to Fish & Co" & "Lets go to Fish&Co..argh fine lets just go to Chillies"..
So we thought it's better to walk around first & we did. Then we saw this new restaurant Sushi Groove, a restaurant selling some Jap food but apparently they looked thai to us lol.
Before we almost got tempted by Sushi Groove, I hold my step, and looked to the restaurant next to Sushi Groove. Some how me & cheryl suddenly got attracted by the restaurant Good Evening Bangkok.
Then we ended up having lunch there.Oh the thai food there was GOOD !!! BAGUS !!! SEDAP !!!

The TomYam soup was the bomb !! I actually enjoyed eating the rice it self because it's very "THE" high quality. Everything else was good too ^^



I love H2O*
Fish & Co & Chillies were the suggested ones..But we din know which to choose because we were doubting bout which was better =s
Time was wasted for the repetitions of these 2 lines "Lets go to Chillies..argh fine lets just go to Fish & Co" & "Lets go to Fish&Co..argh fine lets just go to Chillies"..
So we thought it's better to walk around first & we did. Then we saw this new restaurant Sushi Groove, a restaurant selling some Jap food but apparently they looked thai to us lol.
Before we almost got tempted by Sushi Groove, I hold my step, and looked to the restaurant next to Sushi Groove. Some how me & cheryl suddenly got attracted by the restaurant Good Evening Bangkok.
Then we ended up having lunch there.Oh the thai food there was GOOD !!! BAGUS !!! SEDAP !!!

The TomYam soup was the bomb !! I actually enjoyed eating the rice it self because it's very "THE" high quality. Everything else was good too ^^



I love H2O*
<< Home