Ginger help me !!!
I didn't know ginger can ease sorethroat when u have fever at the same time because ginger causes ur body to feel heated up. I thought it'll make my condition worse if it will increase my body temperature when im like having fever at the same time ??
I've just found out this from an article which says "Ginger may also ease sore throats, headaches, ulcerative colitis, some types of menstrual and arthritis pain, and fevers and aches caused by colds and flu." I hope this is true.
I'm going out to a mamak soon and so, TEH HALIA here I come !!!!!
For ur info Teh Halia is a type of drink with the mixture of teh tarik + ginger powder.
The Teh Tarik has the ginger's odour for ur info...It's good for health though, u people should try it. Most of the mamaks do sell it.
Sigh, I am still feeling unwell T_T
I've just found out this from an article which says "Ginger may also ease sore throats, headaches, ulcerative colitis, some types of menstrual and arthritis pain, and fevers and aches caused by colds and flu." I hope this is true.
I'm going out to a mamak soon and so, TEH HALIA here I come !!!!!
For ur info Teh Halia is a type of drink with the mixture of teh tarik + ginger powder.
The Teh Tarik has the ginger's odour for ur info...It's good for health though, u people should try it. Most of the mamaks do sell it.
Sigh, I am still feeling unwell T_T
<< Home