Credit = Revisions = Stress
I'm back home at long last...
I was alone in McD from 10pm-2am doing my revisions for four hours...
I felt weird, because i talked to no body besides asking the kakak to keep an eye on my bag and also the lady from the counter when i was purchasing my burger & drink...
I sat at the table quietly with no disturbance, maybe there was a lil distraction when some hot chick passed by...( I just took a glance that's all I promise !!! someone* pls don kill me T_T )
After all the continuous revisions I did, I hope it's worth while, but i'm not done with it yet =s
I feel that i'm a bit chilling here & there, cause im not panicking...But Im sure the stress struck my mind a few times...
God bless me to go through this please thank you*
I was alone in McD from 10pm-2am doing my revisions for four hours...
I felt weird, because i talked to no body besides asking the kakak to keep an eye on my bag and also the lady from the counter when i was purchasing my burger & drink...
I sat at the table quietly with no disturbance, maybe there was a lil distraction when some hot chick passed by...( I just took a glance that's all I promise !!! someone* pls don kill me T_T )
After all the continuous revisions I did, I hope it's worth while, but i'm not done with it yet =s
I feel that i'm a bit chilling here & there, cause im not panicking...But Im sure the stress struck my mind a few times...
God bless me to go through this please thank you*
<< Home