Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Laundry bar bar bar...

One night in about 2 weeks ago, I was doing nth at home & I had no plans for the night. I thought i'd stay home and sleep early. But Jordan called suddenly.. Lol it was so sudden, this fella didn't call me for long and suddenly he called & asked me to hang out with him because he's a lil unhappy.

Ok so i got my self ready & thought that we'll be goin to some mamak to chill like how we used to do always. I wore a pair of short pants & a singlet plus a pair of slippers, obviously i was in the "mamak yumcha" look =)
When Jordan first saw me after he reached my place...

Jordan : "Woi go get ur self dressed up nicer lahh"
Me : "Harr, for what I thought we're going to mamak ??"
Jordan : "No..we're going to the Curve u idiot"
Me: "Oh okok give me 5 minutes !!"

So I went up to change a better shirt & etc. Then we left for Curve. Jordan wanted me to go to Laundry Bar with him to look for Jady (his gf) because he heard that there were some unknown guys in Jady's group of friends.

I thought Jordan will show a lil temper after meeting his gf but NOOOOO !!! They started being mushy mushy infront of me again Owh Damn !!! So basically nth bad happened, it was juz a random night at Laundry plus the group of friends, i know most of em -_-"


Jady, Nicole, Janet, Chloe.


Chloe & Darren.


Me & Janet.


Jordan & Jady (Two mushy fucks =p)


Xing & Nicole (Raping each other)


What was Jady trying to do ?!!


Nicole, some fella, Janet whos' a lil tipsy.


Janet & Nicole.

After Laundry, we went to some where hidden in Kepong for some mamak session. No one was drunk, I didn't really drink much though. Haha, no mood to drink =s