Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bang !!!

I have actually forgotten to talk about this..

Last sunday about 2 days ago ?? I had a minor car accident, and this is the 2nd time in my driving experience damn it !! The accident happened like this. It was in a boring Sunday afternoon, I drove out to look for my mum. When I was on my way I met this woman driving in her small lil Kelisa, her car was right beside my car on my front left.

Everything was so fine, I assumed that she's going straight & so I went straight too, suddenly this !@#$# woman made a right turning, without putting her damn RIGHT SIGNAL !!! And I was on her right side bitch, is she !@#$!# BLIND !!?? When she was making her right turning, the left side of my car hit her kelisa's back at the right. Seriously I was stoning after the accident, cause i felt that the lady driver is damn dumb to make a turning before putting a right signal and she was blind to not notice my car. Most gals are reckless Drivers i tell u =s
It's Undeniable !!! If I were to drive a lil faster, I think that woman can go to heaven with her Kelisa.

Luckily I'm all fine, no harm was caused to me. I was so chill and calm. But I didn't like that lady's husband. That Mr.Husband came after the accident and he was so rude to me. He said i was rude to him and i talked like an uneducated person. Yea right if i was uneducated, I would have beaten a shit out of his face and tell him to fuck off cause it was none of his business. Man that dude is tiny and SMALL. I was just trying to tell who's at fault was it, and he didn't wanna listen. He's the one who's rude and uneducated. He's just some fugly guy, short and tanned like some Sakai.

Oh whatever... There's loadz of ass wipes in this world, they should go to north pole and let the polar bears bang them xD