Reckless Driving
My friend Jady had a car accident about a week ago on Friday 16th of March.
Geesh she's sucha reckless driver i can say..
This is her, Jady.

Maybe she was missing her bf Jordan a lil too much and did not pay enough attention on the road while driving. Ya her Bf was off to Japan for a week & her life's been miserable because of not seeing him. She could have lost her life man OMG!!
She drove under the rain & suddenly her car skid and bang to the road divider on her left. After that she tried to turn to the right quickly but then her car bang to another road divider on her right. Eventually i think her car spun 180 degree to the right, then the left side of the back of her car bang on the divider again.
I was in One Utama with Hehn that day & we wanted to meet my another friend up. I changed my mind & I canceled the meeting because i was too tired and needed to take a rest back home. While i was on my way home, i received a SMS from Jady saying "Jim I bang my car..."
Well of course I got worried, come on its my "Bro's" gal & I've gotta be there to help. Without a second thought me & hehn drove there immediately to save the damsel in distress. I felt so awake that time, maybe the car accident was totally unexpected lol.
When me & Hehn got there to meet Jady at the road side where she parked her damaged car, Jady looked shocked & dumbfounded because of the accident. I offered to drive her car for her & send her home because she was having a phobia of driving I guess.
In the end, she reached home safely with her damaged car. Then I started teasing her with what she had done. See, undeniably that certain girls are meant to be reckless driver sometimes. After everything, Hehn sent me home. Guys & gals, drive safely on the road k. It's better to be safe than sorry esp u KENNETH xD
.jpg)
.jpg)

Geesh she's sucha reckless driver i can say..
This is her, Jady.

Maybe she was missing her bf Jordan a lil too much and did not pay enough attention on the road while driving. Ya her Bf was off to Japan for a week & her life's been miserable because of not seeing him. She could have lost her life man OMG!!
She drove under the rain & suddenly her car skid and bang to the road divider on her left. After that she tried to turn to the right quickly but then her car bang to another road divider on her right. Eventually i think her car spun 180 degree to the right, then the left side of the back of her car bang on the divider again.
I was in One Utama with Hehn that day & we wanted to meet my another friend up. I changed my mind & I canceled the meeting because i was too tired and needed to take a rest back home. While i was on my way home, i received a SMS from Jady saying "Jim I bang my car..."
Well of course I got worried, come on its my "Bro's" gal & I've gotta be there to help. Without a second thought me & hehn drove there immediately to save the damsel in distress. I felt so awake that time, maybe the car accident was totally unexpected lol.
When me & Hehn got there to meet Jady at the road side where she parked her damaged car, Jady looked shocked & dumbfounded because of the accident. I offered to drive her car for her & send her home because she was having a phobia of driving I guess.
In the end, she reached home safely with her damaged car. Then I started teasing her with what she had done. See, undeniably that certain girls are meant to be reckless driver sometimes. After everything, Hehn sent me home. Guys & gals, drive safely on the road k. It's better to be safe than sorry esp u KENNETH xD
.jpg)
.jpg)

<< Home