Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I've been tagged . .

These people had nth better to do lol. I thought i would get away from this but i saw my name in Jack's blog,which means i got tagged dayum !! All started from Jacq i suppose,then this thing is starting to spread even faster then SARS lmao. Anyway,the 6 weird things about me ..

1. I often sit down and day dream about my future.
2. I love shopping very very much.
3. I love to predict what others are thinking.
4. I open my mouth when i am releasing a shot in any basketball games.
5. I have a girl's face (People said so)
6. I might be one of the most hygienic guy you can ever meet.

Ok, now its my turn to tag some other people i know lol.
1st Nigel Hehn
2nd Janet
3rd Charlie
4th Natalie
5th YL
6th Mak

Have fun lol =D