DimWitted !!
I was at Ruums KL last night..Got my self wasted as well..
What was expected to happen,it happened like how it was expected that nite..
I felt so lost, ive been lost in a big round circle, more like it became my solitude. Trying to seek for an exit,but it felt like ive been losing my way.
Untill when i witnessed some unwanted situation, which was happening right infront of my eyes, which i didn't believe it at first, I felt like there's some part of me, broken. For a thousand times i asked why.
I assumed everything would be fine if nth bad happens although that im not doing anything cause i can't, but i ended up wrong.
I was told that, things aren't like how it seems to be. I could have lost my anger that time, but i hold my self back. I refused to fight, because i Love.
Apparently, I was awaken by some words given, and here goes my doubts i suppose. Doubts no more, Taz.
Live life, get drunk, you only live once, so who cares if you can't remember half of it ??
What was expected to happen,it happened like how it was expected that nite..
I felt so lost, ive been lost in a big round circle, more like it became my solitude. Trying to seek for an exit,but it felt like ive been losing my way.
Untill when i witnessed some unwanted situation, which was happening right infront of my eyes, which i didn't believe it at first, I felt like there's some part of me, broken. For a thousand times i asked why.
I assumed everything would be fine if nth bad happens although that im not doing anything cause i can't, but i ended up wrong.
I was told that, things aren't like how it seems to be. I could have lost my anger that time, but i hold my self back. I refused to fight, because i Love.
Apparently, I was awaken by some words given, and here goes my doubts i suppose. Doubts no more, Taz.
Live life, get drunk, you only live once, so who cares if you can't remember half of it ??
<< Home