Day Out with Cheryl & her Mum..
Alright,today i woke up really early around 10am & i actually slept around 3am the last night..Its pretty early to me today,for sum reasons lol..So i thought of going to Ou to get my jacket from Ck in the noon.Coincidently my gf & her mum will be there too to do a lil shopping.They hardly come to Ou cause they live quite far away from Ou.Before i left my house to Ou,my gf asked me if i wanna join them for lunch.I was a like "Wow" when she asked me that,cause yea...its not something common to hav lunch with ya gf's mum when ur at the age of 18.Not everyone get to experience that,but i did today & it was good thank God.haha.Mayb i shouldn't make it sound so special,but to be honest its my first time hanging out with my gf's mum around for almost a day.
So i had the gutz,yea i went to Ou & joint my gf & her mum together after i bought my Jacket(I luv that jacket!!)
When i was purchasing my jacket,i called my gf to ask where are they and where to meet them up.They told me to meet them at FCUK,then VERSACE.I actually went to both shops after when im done with my thing,they were in neither one of the shops.So i stood in between of that two shops,& called my gf again.Gosh,they've gone up stairs & they actually told me to meet them at downstairs.I was like,"Geesh!!"..But luckily they weren't that far away from where i was at,well yea girls walk rely slow sum times lmao =D So i met them up at Vincci Concept store,my gf & her mum (Auntie Cathy) were picking for some new sandals.They bought one for each of them & wore it straight away.Yea that's really normal for my gf.(Haha cheryl) =D After buying their sandals,we're on for lunch.Auntie Cathy suggested we'll hav lunch at either Vietnam Kitcher or Dragon-I,& she chose Dragon-I at last.We had a delicious lunch,we became so full after lunch.Cheryl & Auntie Cathy has the same habit.They ordered loadz of food but never doubt about whether can they finish it all.Mother lik Daughter.We had fun eating,joking,laughing together.Auntie Cathy & I teased cheryl together lol,good team work =D
After lunch,we walked ar0und looking for a pair of jeans.Actually that was the Princess Cheryl's request,she wants to buy a new pair of jeans from Levi's.Cheryl found a good pair of Jeans,but it bloody COST RM750+ for a pair of that Levi's jeans.Its fully imported from Japan & its sum Japanese engineered jeans.So,Auntie Cathy & I had the same opinion which is "Although its nice but its so not worth it for a pair of Levi's" haha =D
So,as expected Cheryl din get that Levi's.Auntie Cathy & I suggested that cheryl should spend on a better brand such as Guess or CKJ instead of spending RM750+ on a pair of Levi's.When we were at Guess,Cheryl liked a pair of jeans but the size was not suitable (haha big butt gal!!).So we went to CKJ after Guess.Oh yea Cheryl found a suitable pair of jeans again & this time is a lil diff cause she got a special price for it with the privelege i got & she bought it with no doubts but joy i suppose.After the hunt for a pair of Cheryl's jeans,we 3 went for a movie together.We watched some new movie acted by Andy Lau.We thought it was boring,but it turned out ok =) After movie,Auntie Cathy offered to give me a lift back home from Ou & i accepted that offer because it was raining anyway(I thought).
That's about it.It was a great experience hanging out with Auntie Cathy today.I find her friendly & nice,not like those scary mother in law i saw from TV.haha.She's funny too,i mean yea we can click with each other & that's a good thing =D Ok,thanks for reading this my blog viewers ;) Adious,chow !!
So i had the gutz,yea i went to Ou & joint my gf & her mum together after i bought my Jacket(I luv that jacket!!)
When i was purchasing my jacket,i called my gf to ask where are they and where to meet them up.They told me to meet them at FCUK,then VERSACE.I actually went to both shops after when im done with my thing,they were in neither one of the shops.So i stood in between of that two shops,& called my gf again.Gosh,they've gone up stairs & they actually told me to meet them at downstairs.I was like,"Geesh!!"..But luckily they weren't that far away from where i was at,well yea girls walk rely slow sum times lmao =D So i met them up at Vincci Concept store,my gf & her mum (Auntie Cathy) were picking for some new sandals.They bought one for each of them & wore it straight away.Yea that's really normal for my gf.(Haha cheryl) =D After buying their sandals,we're on for lunch.Auntie Cathy suggested we'll hav lunch at either Vietnam Kitcher or Dragon-I,& she chose Dragon-I at last.We had a delicious lunch,we became so full after lunch.Cheryl & Auntie Cathy has the same habit.They ordered loadz of food but never doubt about whether can they finish it all.Mother lik Daughter.We had fun eating,joking,laughing together.Auntie Cathy & I teased cheryl together lol,good team work =D
After lunch,we walked ar0und looking for a pair of jeans.Actually that was the Princess Cheryl's request,she wants to buy a new pair of jeans from Levi's.Cheryl found a good pair of Jeans,but it bloody COST RM750+ for a pair of that Levi's jeans.Its fully imported from Japan & its sum Japanese engineered jeans.So,Auntie Cathy & I had the same opinion which is "Although its nice but its so not worth it for a pair of Levi's" haha =D
So,as expected Cheryl din get that Levi's.Auntie Cathy & I suggested that cheryl should spend on a better brand such as Guess or CKJ instead of spending RM750+ on a pair of Levi's.When we were at Guess,Cheryl liked a pair of jeans but the size was not suitable (haha big butt gal!!).So we went to CKJ after Guess.Oh yea Cheryl found a suitable pair of jeans again & this time is a lil diff cause she got a special price for it with the privelege i got & she bought it with no doubts but joy i suppose.After the hunt for a pair of Cheryl's jeans,we 3 went for a movie together.We watched some new movie acted by Andy Lau.We thought it was boring,but it turned out ok =) After movie,Auntie Cathy offered to give me a lift back home from Ou & i accepted that offer because it was raining anyway(I thought).
That's about it.It was a great experience hanging out with Auntie Cathy today.I find her friendly & nice,not like those scary mother in law i saw from TV.haha.She's funny too,i mean yea we can click with each other & that's a good thing =D Ok,thanks for reading this my blog viewers ;) Adious,chow !!
<< Home