What a day & I saw something unexpected o.O!!
Ok there was this day 12/9/06,Tuesday.I was having a day of holiday that day.Its also the first day of me creating this blog.I've got no college because that week was my mid term's exam week and we students were given a day of break.So,i thought of going out for lunch with my homie since ill be free for the day.I had no plans for the morning,therefore i went online in the morning untill the afternoon.I was bored,and suddenly i thought of creating a blog which is this blog u guys are viewing.I guess i had nothing better to do that time lol,or yes i did.
In the afternoon around 2pm,I was online while waiting for Hehn to pick me up from my place.When i was waiting,i was still learning how to complete creating this blog.I din know how to do alot of stuff,and i asked around for help.Apparently none of my friends gave me a good help but i figured it all out by my self instead =S.I asked Jack to help me out with my blog,but he told me things like "Sorry I don't know how to explain it to you".Jack replied me quite slow in msn.I continued asking him untill there was this time when i don't get a single reply from him already.I tot he was busy or something else,and i nudged him a few times in msn by expecting a reply from him.
Afer 5-10 minutes.My home bell rang for once and i thought it was my sister who's back from school.Bloody shit,I got freaked out suddenly by these two idiots who were KENNETH and JACK.Niapot!! They bloody appeared suddenly while coming up stairs to look for me.I was like "HOLY SH*T what the hell are u both doing here suddenly ??!!".They were juz laughing that time,some sort like "Mission Accomplished!!".
Man i was really shocked by their sudden show up.Luckily they din catch me doing anything *indecent* LoL =D So Kenneth was here,and i asked him to teach me how to link my friends to my blog.And 5 minutes later,my homie reached my place and asked if i was ready to go yet.I gotta go already that time and i din want to make my homie wait,so i had to shoo Kenneth and Jack out.We kinda rushed ourselves out from my house cause my mum had juz reached home and she started questioning/nagging me again like usual.It goes like "Where are u going to?How come ur not at college?What time are u coming back home?" and bla bla -_-"
And finally we went into our cars peacefully.We went seperate ways,Kenneth and Jack went home or mayb somewhere else =s I went to One Utama with my homie who's having 2 weeks of holidays as well.We had sum really good KFC for lunch,and bloody i nearly had sorethroate but didn't thank God =S After KFC we walked around in Jusco,which is a hypermarket in One Utama shopping mall because we wanna check out anything good to buy tomorrow.The next day will be J-Card Members day,everything will be cheaper than usual and its juz only for J-Card Members.And yea only J-Card holders can enter Jusco on that day,they wanna make it like a previllege for the J-Card members =S We saw some nice and soon to be cheap shoes,shirts and etc.
After all the checking around at Jusco,we left One Utama and went to the Shell Petrol Station nearby to pump petrol for my homie's car.While we were reaching the Petrol station,we saw loadz of people and some policemen standing around at the Shell Petrol Station.So we as the typical malaysians juz like everyone else there,we went down to find out what was happening.Then We saw this...

We were surprised to see it.Never buy Kancil man =S
Apparently,this car made a "Super Speed Power Thunder Monster" turn to the left while it was trying to turn into the Shell Petrol Station.I think the driver didn't know it was too late to turn,but still he/she did it and "KABOOOMMM"...the car rammed down to the big drain and before i took this picture,the car was supposed to be upside down.Heard that the driver didn't die,but definitely he/she got into a situation of major injury =S Then we saw some truck trying to pull that Kancil back up with some metal chains.A while later,me and my friend got bored,so we left and went back to our homes.
In the afternoon around 2pm,I was online while waiting for Hehn to pick me up from my place.When i was waiting,i was still learning how to complete creating this blog.I din know how to do alot of stuff,and i asked around for help.Apparently none of my friends gave me a good help but i figured it all out by my self instead =S.I asked Jack to help me out with my blog,but he told me things like "Sorry I don't know how to explain it to you".Jack replied me quite slow in msn.I continued asking him untill there was this time when i don't get a single reply from him already.I tot he was busy or something else,and i nudged him a few times in msn by expecting a reply from him.
Afer 5-10 minutes.My home bell rang for once and i thought it was my sister who's back from school.Bloody shit,I got freaked out suddenly by these two idiots who were KENNETH and JACK.Niapot!! They bloody appeared suddenly while coming up stairs to look for me.I was like "HOLY SH*T what the hell are u both doing here suddenly ??!!".They were juz laughing that time,some sort like "Mission Accomplished!!".
Man i was really shocked by their sudden show up.Luckily they din catch me doing anything *indecent* LoL =D So Kenneth was here,and i asked him to teach me how to link my friends to my blog.And 5 minutes later,my homie reached my place and asked if i was ready to go yet.I gotta go already that time and i din want to make my homie wait,so i had to shoo Kenneth and Jack out.We kinda rushed ourselves out from my house cause my mum had juz reached home and she started questioning/nagging me again like usual.It goes like "Where are u going to?How come ur not at college?What time are u coming back home?" and bla bla -_-"
And finally we went into our cars peacefully.We went seperate ways,Kenneth and Jack went home or mayb somewhere else =s I went to One Utama with my homie who's having 2 weeks of holidays as well.We had sum really good KFC for lunch,and bloody i nearly had sorethroate but didn't thank God =S After KFC we walked around in Jusco,which is a hypermarket in One Utama shopping mall because we wanna check out anything good to buy tomorrow.The next day will be J-Card Members day,everything will be cheaper than usual and its juz only for J-Card Members.And yea only J-Card holders can enter Jusco on that day,they wanna make it like a previllege for the J-Card members =S We saw some nice and soon to be cheap shoes,shirts and etc.
After all the checking around at Jusco,we left One Utama and went to the Shell Petrol Station nearby to pump petrol for my homie's car.While we were reaching the Petrol station,we saw loadz of people and some policemen standing around at the Shell Petrol Station.So we as the typical malaysians juz like everyone else there,we went down to find out what was happening.Then We saw this...

We were surprised to see it.Never buy Kancil man =S
Apparently,this car made a "Super Speed Power Thunder Monster" turn to the left while it was trying to turn into the Shell Petrol Station.I think the driver didn't know it was too late to turn,but still he/she did it and "KABOOOMMM"...the car rammed down to the big drain and before i took this picture,the car was supposed to be upside down.Heard that the driver didn't die,but definitely he/she got into a situation of major injury =S Then we saw some truck trying to pull that Kancil back up with some metal chains.A while later,me and my friend got bored,so we left and went back to our homes.
<< Home