Mercedes-Benz's New C Class
Ok im a guy who loves nice fast cars,although that i cant afford any of it now but who knows that one day i might be able to =S I knew that there's a newer version of this Mercz C Class,but that model is not being sold yet,or mayb its Malaysia which is super SLOW.Did anyone know that malaysia's technology is 20 years slower than Japan??I suppose that they'll release it by the year of 2007/2008.I spent some time looking for a complete picture of this car & one day i found it at last.I was like looking at this picture over and over again =D Aww man,this car is sooo Baby !! Look at the picture below and that it is.Ain't that baby looking gorgeous there ?? I want I want I want =S Nahh,dream on jim*

A beautiful car.

A beautiful car.
<< Home