Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Fantasy...

Hi people..thanks for spending ur time looking at my blog.Here goes about something that i wanna talk about.
Before college has started,my life's been very dull and boring,its like there's no sunshine at all.I was a single & unavailable Jim at that time.I din want to get into any relationship again for long because i was bored with the previous love relationship i had.I preferred to hold on with the single life for some time.
So,i had like 3 months-ish of holidays before my first day of college aka Taylors Business School.Well,the life in college is so much different than the life back at high school.I met alot of new diff people,made a lot of new friends,especially......I met someone SPECIAL.And she is my gf now,Cheryl^^
I didn't understand how and why that i'd fall for her,cause i told my self to be a strong single.Mayb,the cupid that appeared for us was holding a machine gun.And i bet it bloody shot my heart with Hundreds of Love Bullets LoL =D
Thanks to that cupid,that's why we're both happy and loving couples now ^^.Ok now im gonna show some pictures of me together with my lovely gf Cheryl =) But ill post her individual picture first ok.


Introducing,my lovely baby Cheryl*


Our very first picture*


The moment when we started to have feelings for each other.The Chemistry.


This picture was taken few minutes later after i first hold Cheryl's hand.Its when we started it,a new Love.


Finally,the two newly borned lovely couples.


One of our days.


Happy two of us at Pizza Hut.


This is when i am bullying her =p


We both at Kenneth's pool partay.(Thanks Kenneth)


The lovely nights we had at her place.


On our way to Redang Island.(Redang Trip*)


Redang Island here we are.(Berjaya Redang beach)

Well,time flys really.And its been 4 months that we got together.Our anni was just few days ago.Cheryl,if ur reading this,I just want to let u know that,i totally appreciate every single moment we had,every single thing that u've done for me to make my day.Its been really great,and i am blessed that ive found you my dear.You've given me the fantasy that ive lost before,that i thought ill never have again.Although there are ups and downs in this relationship of ours,but i assure u that ill work hard with u to last this relationship for as long as possible.
I love you my dear,truthfully.


The most recent of the two of us.(Cheryl and Jim)